Countertops for the Kitchen & Bathroom
When you are renovating your Fort Myers, FL kitchen or bathroom , the material you choose for the countertops is important. The countertops are what really pulls a design together and generally determines the look for the rest of the room. Whether you prefer the look of quartz, granite, solid-surface, Corian, wood, recycled glass or something else, the kitchen renovation experts at Premier Showcase can help you get the countertop you want within your budget.
With so many different options to choose from, you might have a hard time deciding a countertop material. Our countertop specialists can guide you through the process of choosing a countertop that will not only look good but function best in your kitchen.
All materials we use for our countertops have special features that appeal to targeted. While we are not limited to the following options, below are some favored countertop selections.
- Granite: Known as a luxurious, elegant and beautiful natural material, granite kitchen countertops are a popular option in Fort Myers and the surrounding areas. Imagine seeing a wide swath of natural stone when you walk into your kitchen. Granite countertops are heat-resistant and will stand up to heavy use, making them ideal for serious cooks.
- Quartz: Quartz is made from natural quartz mixed with a small percentage of resin and is popular in contemporary kitchens. This means that it’s durable and will stand up to hard use, much like granite. Quartz countertops come in solid colors as well as more natural patterns, so if you love the look of granite but would prefer a more uniform color, quartz kitchen countertops might be exactly what you are searching for.
- Marble: Marble can be an elegant addition to your home kitchen that gives it a bright character. They are enjoyable to work on, aesthetically pleasing, and most importantly, easy to clean.
Corian: Corian is another material used in several kitchens. Because corian countertops are synthetic, they are able to withstand high temperatures and are treated to be stain-resistant. Corian solid surface countertops also have a finish that masks the appearance of scratches; any scratches that you do see can be easily repaired.
- Wood: Wood, sometimes called butcher block countertops, are excellent in any traditional or country kitchen. They are also great for serious chefs, as they provide a good cutting surface and can be maintained to look gorgeous for many years.
- Recycled Glass: Recycled glass counters are another beautiful option. Because these are made individually, each countertop will look unique. You can choose your colors and we can create a gorgeous design for your kitchen.
- Stainless Steel: If you are looking for cool, clean, modern counters, then stainless steel countertops might be the perfect addition to your kitchen. It is resilient to water, stains, heats, and other things but it scratches very easily.
If you are considering having new countertops installed in your Southwest Florida home, please call Premier Showcase. We can come to your home for a free consultation, or you can visit us at one of our showrooms to learn more about our products and our services.